Microsoft uploaded a free eBook, about how to troubleshoot System Center Configuration Manager.
You can download it here.
On the teamblog from Microsoft VMM Engineering I found a great blog about “How to troubleshoot Windows Azure Pack, SPF & VMM 2012”.
I would suggest you this blog. You can read it here.
With the Microsoft Message Analyzer you can Analyze your Microsoft System.
Supported Operating System
32-bit and 64-bit of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
Following are other Hardware and Software requirements, It is recommended that if you are performing long captures or loading large traces, that you use a 64-bit machine with high RAM.
- Redistributables: Minimum: .NET Framework 4.0; Recommended: .NET Framework 4.5
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or above
- Hard disk space: Install: Minimum: 350MB; Capturing and loading traces: Recommended: 50GB
- RAM: 64-bit: Minimum: 2GB, Recommended: 8GB; 32-bit: Minimum: 2GB
- CPU: Minimum: 1.4 GHz, Recommended: 2 x 2.80 GHz (64-bit)