This paper, written by Dell, provides a technical overview of Microsoft Multipath I/O (MPIO), and detailed instructions on how to install and configure MPIO on Windows Server 2003 and above. This guide includes detailed instructions on how to configure the Microsoft iSCSI initiator, and recommended hotfixes and registry settings to keep Dell Compellent volumes functioning properly in case of a server connection failure to Storage Center.
Top Posts & Pages
- @AltaroSoftware Webcast with @workinghardinit & @thomasmaurer – Journey to The Cloud: Masterclass on Cloud Migration
- Storage Spaces Direct Series Part 1 – What is S2D?
- Altaro Webcast with @vBenArmstrong – Hyper-V Deep Dive 24th of april
- Azure Stack PoC deployment stops at step 60.140.149 on HP Server
- Azure Stack RTM PoC Deployment stops @ Step 60.120.121 – deploy identity provider