Altaro recently published a free Hyper-V book. They cover following areas of interest:
- How to secure your Hyper-V deployment beyond the basics, managing access to Virtual Machine functions, applying Group Policy, best practices on antimalware, and more
- How to get the most out of Hyper-V Manager, setting up Native Network Teams and how Hyper-V’s Virtual Switches work
- Understanding the concept of vCPUs and how to undertake capacity planning for Hyper-V
- Learn the proper use of Hyper-V Dynamic Disks, how they operate and common myths surrounding the topic
- How to connect storage to Hyper-V, including a variety of options as well as best practices.
I read the book a few days ago and I can really recommend it. To download the book, click here.
What you should also try out is Altaro Hyper-V Backup. You have a free licences that enables you to backup two VMs. To download the free edition please click on the banner below.