today I want to give you an intro to another book I had the chance to review. 🙂
A few month ago I had the chance to review another book from packt. This time Mastering Cloud Development using Microsoft Azure written by Roberto Freato and Marco Parenzan. Both are great Azure MVPs and I had a great time to review their book.
You can order the book here: https://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/mastering-cloud-development-using-microsoft-azure
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform that supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
This book starts by helping you set up a professional development environments in the cloud and integrating them with your local environment to achieve improved efficiency. You will move on to create front-end and back-end services, and then build cross-platform applications using Azure. Next you’ll get to grips with advanced techniques used to analyze usage data and automate billing operations. Following on from that, you will gain knowledge of how you can extend your on-premise solution to the cloud and move data in a pipeline.
In a nutshell, this book will show you how to build high-quality, end-to-end services using Microsoft Azure. By the end of this book, you will have the skillset needed to successfully set up, develop, and manage a full-stack Azure infrastructure.
What You Will Learn
- Set up a development environment with VMs, ARM, and RemoteApp
- Connect with VPNs to manage security and backups
- Establish a front-end architecture with AppService, storage, search, and caching
- Implement identity solutions, integrate applications, and use data
- Integrate cross-platform mobile applications with the cloud
- Consistently build and manage an API layer for millions of users
- Work with messages in the enterprise
- Deploy your services as an IT expert with ARM templates