since 10 months I life in a walking distance from about 20 minutes to a Microsoft Testcenter.
As resultate, I’m taking exams everytime my calender allows it. Currently I’m going for one exam per month, mainly without any preperation.
I only want to test my current knowledge which I gained by my job and personal interest.
As a resultate, I ended up with gaining following certifications in the last 12 months.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Core Infrastructure
- Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Cloud Platform
- Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Next to go, will be the new Modern Workplace Certifications and maybe the Microsoft DevOps Certfications. 🙂
Currently I save some money for the certified ethnical hacker certification. 🙂 Donations are welcome :p
If you have any question regarding the exams, just drop me a comment or mail.